- Six Dovo 'Flowing' Str8rzrs
- Two Standout 40x125mm Coticules
- Edwin Jagger's *EJ462, *EJ466, *EJ467, and 5EJ10*Dsb Series Brushes
- Edwin Jagger Wooden Soap Bowls
- Mühle's 'Rytmo' 81 H 220 Brush
- Final Stock of Dovo's Ivory 'Micarta' Silvertip Brush
- Walkin' Horse 3" Horsebutt/Linen Strops Back In Stock After ~6 Months!
- Edwin Jagger RHM7 & RHM5s Brush Stands
- Edwin Jagger DWSR Razor Stand
- Mühle Organic Shaving Cream
- Mühle Organic Aftershave Balm
The Stuff We Sell:
Hi! Please consider changing from the typical "compelled-to-shave" thinking to anticipating the day's highlight. As much as anything else, we sell a way of life.
"Wet shaving" with an ideal blade upon taut, hydrated skin's quite revealing versus electric/cartridge razors & uninspired foam.
It is slower. If you have any to spare, however, it is time well spent. New to this little world? Go ahead and get your safety razor; you'll step up to a straight razor sooner or later. Almost everybody does-it is hard not to, it'll be calling your name. We'll be waiting.
I hope you can like a site that's rich only on crude infrastructure and honest content-a place where reading complete sentences instead of scanning text yields the simple reward of knowledge. Quite old-fashioned, but then that's the preference. The goal's simple; to simulate in-person shopping. In here candor's abundant, because all products have good and bad points to equally bring forth so you make more informed decisions.
Most ~light/~expensive items include free 1st class mail int'l (NO TRACKING) shipping worldwide; those w/o have their delivered-worldwide-price displayed right on the item, avoiding ugly surprises when you find out just how costly it can be shuttling heavy/inexpensive stuff 'round this rock.
facebook page...new stuff/stock updates also posted on